• Announcement: Lua.org now officially recommends this forum as a meeting place for the Lua community

Windows How can I make a drm in the Lua? (1 Viewer)

Sina Dehghani

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello!
I am newbie ... So forgive me for my questions

Please and Please and Please Help me: How can I make a drm in the Autoplay Media Studio software? DRM is a special player for playing a movie in my own format, which I have to create a solution for encryption with a special format and a player to play it ...

If you do not know the method and algorithm in Autoplay Media Studio, Please explain the method and algorithm in Lua language ...

Autoplay Media Studio also has the ability to work with DLL. If you have DLL for this work, thank's you for sharing it.

Thank a lot Good Luck

dinsdale247

Staff member
Community Patron
Creator of WinLua
Reaction score
Website
winlua.net
Hi,

I think you are asking about creating your own Digital Rights Management? But you also asked about encryption, which is something different (but related).

Both topics are very large and difficult. Not to mention the least of your issues: learning Lua and AMS. However, if you were just trying to protect some content, AMS seems to have some crypto libraries. I would suggest some form of cryptography to encrypt the files. Your plugin would use a "license file" that contains a key to unlock the content?

Anything I can suggest in one post is going to be pretty simplistic. You should probably ask on an AMS specific board and start learning about the crypto libraries they have available. I suspect someone using AMS has already thought this through.

Cheers.

Sina Dehghani

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello
I know the methods of cryptography ... (For example, I know how to work with Bluetooth)
But in this method (encryption), the encrypted file must be resaved in one place, so that if the user gets this place, my file (movie) will be provided to the user without any difficulty! I do not want this!
I want my film to be encrypted with the playback so that the complete file cannot be found anywhere!
But or if this method does not work ...

If it is possible to create a special format such as MP4 (for example, video.lw) that can be played only inside my program ...

I have videos that are important to me that are not shared by others, so I do this ...

What can I do?