• Announcement: Lua.org now officially recommends this forum as a meeting place for the Lua community

Fun64 (2 Viewers)

This might be of interest?

I started to make this a while ago as I was volunteering at our local CoderDojo and wanted a "simple" engine to teach the kids some of the basics of game development.

Everything fits in a single lua file with the basic design idea that anyone could easily mess around with the example lua code to see what happens and hopefully learn something :)

Give it a go at FunPad for Fun64 - Edit and Run or find out more information at the root of the site Welcome to Fun64

dinsdale247

Staff member
Community Patron
Creator of WinLua
Reaction score
Website
winlua.net
This might be of interest?

I started to make this a while ago as I was volunteering at our local CoderDojo and wanted a "simple" engine to teach the kids some of the basics of game development.

Everything fits in a single lua file with the basic design idea that anyone could easily mess around with the example lua code to see what happens and hopefully learn something :)

Give it a go at FunPad for Fun64 - Edit and Run or find out more information at the root of the site Welcome to Fun64
Super cool. Did you compile GamePad for WebAssembly?

The space invaders game wouldn't re-run after I pressed the quit button. Is that supposed to happen? My son is 7 and just starting to program a little in roblox so I think he'll like this.